Power Trainers: For those in the aviation industry that want to become more effective leaders.
Are you providing the most up-to-date information in an impactful way to your adult learners?
We all want to look good in front of our peers. Anyone who has ever trained or presented anything, wants to make an impression and wants to add value. In fact, if you’re like most trainers, you were the guy or girl in the office who was a subject-matter expert, or had an inclination to teach, and you were given the task without the formal training in how to actually be an effective trainer. Maybe you can put together a killer PowerPoint but how do you know if you’re training is actually getting the results you want?
The Power Trainers workshop will guarantee that you are training the right things right.
What you will get:
- Effective preparation and selecting the right blend of instructional tools
- How adults learn and how it’s completely different than high school
- Introduction to using audience response systems, and effective use of games
- Incorporating scenario based training into your existing programs
- Use of presentational aids, media and slide design, and workbook design
- Handling disaster when it all goes wrong
- The Secret of the aviation management industry’s top trainer