Below is a list of recommended reading for aviation security, airport management, and terrorism.
2. Are we safe enough? Measuring and assessing aviation security, John Mueller and Mark Stewart, 2016
5. General aviation security, aircraft, hangars, fixed-base operations, flight schools and airports, Daniel J. Benney Ph.D., 2013
6. Practical Airport Operations, Safety and Emergency Management: Protocols for Today and the Future, Jeff Price
2. Drones and Terrorism, asymmetric warfare and the threat to global security, Nicholas Grossman, 2018
4. How to be a Super Hero: How to Recognize, Avoid, and Survive Violent Encounters, Assault, and Getting Shot in an Active Shooting, by James Hiromasa, 2017