Below is a list of recommended reading for aviation security, airport management, and terrorism.
- Violence in the Skies, a history of aircraft hijacking and bombing, Philip Baum, 2016
- Airport Warnings: An Airport Policeman Speaks: Herrin, William R., Worden, Nathan, Mueller, Scott T.: 9780692953877: AmazonSmile: Books
- Are we safe enough? Measuring and assessing aviation security, John Mueller and Mark Stewart, 2016
- Permanent Emergency, inside the TSA and the fight for the future of American security, 2012
- Bombers, hijackers, body scanners and jihadists, by Billie H. Vincent, former security director for the FAA, 2012.
- General aviation security, aircraft, hangars, fixed-base operations, flight schools and airports, Daniel J. Benney Ph.D., 2013
- Practical Airport Operations, Safety and Emergency Management: Protocols for Today and the Future, Jeff Price
- Practical Aviation Security – 3rd Edition, Jeff Price
2. Drones and Terrorism, asymmetric warfare and the threat to global security, Nicholas Grossman, 2018
4. How to be a Super Hero: How to Recognize, Avoid, and Survive Violent Encounters, Assault, and Getting Shot in an Active Shooting, by James Hiromasa, 2017