Airport Security Course for Part 139 Personnel: Can you predict and prevent future threats? … Yes, you can.
This course represents a unique opportunity for operations and maintenance personnel to learn the best practices and procedures to predict and prevent future threats.
What you will learn:
- Airfield patrol techniques used by professional security officers and police officers to detect suspicious activities and anomalies before they can become serious issues
- TSA inspection hot buttons – learn what the inspectors look for so you can spot the problems before they do
- ICAO security audit guidance from the perspective of airport operations and maintenance personnel – learn what 188 countries from around the world know about securing an airport
- Who’s who in airport security; there are many players including TSA, airport management, airline management, Customs and Border Protection, the FBI, DEA, ATF, and others
- Information from a special presentation on behavioral assessment and early warning signs of danger
- The ins and outs of the various layers of security, including the areas you probably never think about until it’s too late
- Incident command response to terrorist incidents, including a special segment addressing first responders to terrorism that discusses specific existing and future threats, plus a special presentation by a former TSA Bomb Appraisal Officer